I made my first pin cushion, a Log Cabin pattern:
In all honesty, I stuffed and closed the pin cushion at home. I didn't bring any filler with me.
I finished Zoe's b-day quilt top.
(I can't get this picture to rotate!)
The fabric came from a FQ bundle of Delight from Riley Blake. The pattern came from the blog In Color Order. The tutorial was really easy to follow along. I am going to machine quilt it with a variagated threat from King Tut. I just need to get the batting out and the backing to take up to the church to baste. I have no easy way of basting it here at home.
The only other project I worked on was Jacob's b-day quilt. I didn't take any pictures yet. The quilt is made up of 4 1/2" squares. 18 rows by 22 rows. I have 3 rows to finish piecing then I can start sewing the rows together. I will have to make sure he isn't around when I take pictures, now that school is out that is harder.
So far the summer break is going well. Jacob has swimming lessons for a couple more weeks and Zoe starts gymnastics about the time Jacob is done. Hopefully we can figure out a trip to Utah somewhere in there along with some camping.
I have more pictures but I will save those for another post.