background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Curvy class......

This afternoon I finished cutting my beautiful batiks for a curvy class on Thursday at my LQS.


The picture is not very good I used my cell phone.  I have been wanting to make something with the colors of the rainbow.  When I went to pick up my material list I thought it was the time to use those colors.  I have not used batiks very much, this will be my second, but I was told that the stiffer fabric would be good with learning curves.



I cut a few extra for good measure, or learning curve.  This is for a wall hanging so I am hoping to finish quickly and post a finshed picture for next weeks Finish it Friday.

I decided on my design for the Free-Motion Quilt Project.  I need to redraw the design and put it up out of little hands.  I will be using machine applique, I just need to decide if I will use fusable or starch. 

A partial list of projects for 2012 has been added.  If I have it here, I will be more accountable to get these things done.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment