Today I needed to remind myself of the progress I am making on my current projects. Zoe's b-day was yesterday and I had been focusing a lot of time on her quilt to have it done. I almost made it. I only need to finsih about a 1/3 of the binding done. I am planning on taking that to my quilt group meeting this coming week for show and tell.
Actively working on:
* Jacob's b-day quilt- All rows are assembled, need to start sewing rows together.
* Soda Pop QAL- Cutting out my background and sewing them into rows.
* New Wave Jungle- finish binding, and mail to Heidi. (Her baby won't be a baby if I don't hurry.)
Coming up next:
* Double Sliced Trade Winds- Need to sew rows together. (Still thinking about hand quilting.)
* Spastic Camping quilt- 2 more rows to assemble then sew the rows together.
Need to quilt:
* Brenda's b-day quilt- outlining
* Newell's b-day quilt- FM ( This will be my first! I am a little scared.)
Need to baste: 4 tops
Need to move to Coming up next:
* Cody's Superman Christmas queen quilt- I would like to have it done by Christmas.
* Mom's b-day quilt from 2 years ago. She has moved to Utah and is need of something warm since leaving Las Vegas.
* Kaleidescope quilt- partly cut out.
* Finishing my 2 Colorbrick quilts ( I am over 3/4 done on these, just do it!!)
* Tetris QAL- only thinking about. Great stash quilt.
* Starting a QAYG- like this idea and need to use what I have. If I do random, my scraps will work.
This is a long list and I don't even have all my WIP's listed!! I really want to get my stash cleared out and make quilts from what I have. (Plus take this time to pay down my PayPal balance.) I am excited about clearing out my stash to be able to buy up some more!!