background

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Finish....

This week I have 3 finishes and 1 from last week.  I couldn't get my camera to work.  The first finish is a baby quilt I had in the works for a while now. 

Before we left on our cruise, I made a UFO list, man was that a scary thing.  26!!!!  Three of them are BOM.  So my other finishes are blocks from two out of the three. 


I have not worked with Batiks before and this BOM is from a local quilt store and all the blocks are different Batiks.  I am trying to learn to like them.



These other two blocks are from the HST BOM from In Color Order.  The print fabric is from Connecting Threads Merry Mini's line from last year. ( A year ago when I started reading Amanda Jean's blog, I checked out the thread she raved about and she was right, their thread and fabric is great.)

Making my huge list of UFO's has made me want to get that list shortened so I can start some new projects.  Who am I kidding, I am sure I will start something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment