background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Manic Monday....

I didn't get to all that I wanted this past week.  The thought was with having the kids home for Thanksgiving break, I would get some quality sewing time.  Okay, I forgot what a teenager and a two year old can be like. 

Here is my list from last week.....

*Finish 3 blocks from my 4 BOM's    Only 1 block done.
*Finish cutting sashing for wedding present 
*Sew down petals on Rainbow Fizz quilt top
*Cut remaining 2 yds of fabric for swap
*Finish sewing rows for Spastic quilt top     Finished!!

In addition I spent about 30 mins. cleaning.  This needs to be done on a more regular basis.

This coming week...

*Work on wedding quilt
*Cut swap charms - due this week!
*Pillow cases for Christmas
*Rainbow Fizz
*More cleaning/organizing

This week is turning out to be pretty busy, hopefully this list will help me to prioritize my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment