background

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Finish....it's back!!

I am so excited that FF is back!!  I really need to get some things finshed.

This weeks finish is my very first purse!  In preparation for our upcoming cruise I made this purse to use while being out and about on the ship.  It holds my Kindle and my hand sewing case well, with room to spare. 


The pattern:  Bucket Bag by Keyka Lou Patterns
The fabric:  Chicopee from Denyse Schmidt

The pattern will be much easier the next time.  I was a little confused about some steps with the interfacing, I am sure this is because my sewing is limited to quilting.  I extended the length of the strap and I am so glad I did.  Now I am ready to tackle another purse and feel the urge for some non quilting sewing.  Patterns don't make themselves!!

1 comment: