background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I got mail!

Yesterday I was so lucky to get two squishies.  The first doorbell ring happened to be my order from Connecting Threads.  I ordered some blenders to go with the Central Park layer cake I ordered a while ago. 

The only one I am not thrilled about is the Daffodil.  It seems to be too bright.  I will have to see how is looks with the prints.  These are the fabrics that I will be using for the Quilt Class 101. 

The second doorbell was a total surprise, and really can't be called squishy.

Newell was going to buy me some flowers before he left but I told him I wanted them to be a surprise, and I certainly was surprised.

Today I had another squishy in the mail.  My swap partner over on the Quilters Message Board sent me this months Doll Quilt.  I really love it.  I told her I want to hang any I get from swaps on a wall, so she put a dowel in the back to make it easy to hang.



After seeing the label on the back, I am sure my Dragonfly Ticker Tape Doll Quilt will be a hit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I popped round to thank you for your comment on my post for Sew We Quilt... and of course I had to have a look and see what you were up to.... Lovely fabric for the quilt.... and lucky you with those pretty flowers... enjoy...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete